Originally founded as a small construction company in 1949, Nabholz is now a team of more than 1,000 industry leading professionals working together to serve our clients, communities, and each other. Over the last 72 years, we've grown into a national multi-service contractor offering a full range of construction, industrial, civil, and environmental services.
We are proud to offer you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident Recovery
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Wellness Program with Incentives
Nabholz Construction seeks to provide interns with learning opportunities in a dynamic environment. The Teen Corps/Youth Apprentices will learn the different skills of carpentry by working alongside other skilled craftsmen. Teen Corps/Youth Apprentices will be responsible for managing and communicating their attendance to their mentor. Must follow all safety rules and regulations.
During the program, interns have opportunities to gain relevant field experience in the following areas:
- Carpentry Rough and finish, building forms, and installing doors and hardware.
- General Laborer.
- Assisting in layout.
- Joint sealants and firestopping.
- Placing/finishing concrete and Installing rebar.
- Service work Plumbing (helper) or Electrical (helper).
- Painting and water proofing.
- Installation of accessories or Installation of blocking.
- Safety support and Quality support.
- Safety sensitive position.
- Must be in good standing with high school.
- Must have completed the OSHA 10 certification. Nabholz will need a copy of the OSHA 10 certificate.
- Must be enrolled as a high school student.
- Must be 16-18 years old.
- Ability to continuously sit, stand, or walk.
- Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs, and lift frequently.
- May lift and carry heavy objects 5 -25 pounds frequently, 25- 50 pounds often, 50-100 pounds occasionally.
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in awkward positions continuously.
- Office, cubicle, jobsite, or workstation.
- Skilled Laborers often work at great heights, or outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Some jobs expose workers to harmful materials or chemicals, fumes, odors, electricity, loud noise, or dangerous machinery.
- While working in construction, laborers must be especially alert to safely follow procedures and must deal with a variety of hazards.
AA/EOE. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled People Encouraged to Apply
Employment at Nabholz is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Nabholz is a drug-free workplace and an E-Verify employer. The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.